About SickKids Foundation
Fundraising on behalf of children's health.
- Manager, Volunteer Engagement (TFT)
- Associate, Third Party Events (2 positions)
- Director, Children's Miracle Network and National Partnerships
- Coordinator, Sponsorship & Cause Marketing
- Co-op Student, Communications & Marketing
- Summer Student, Stewardship and Donor Relations
- Associate Director of Development - Labatt Family Heart Centre
- Jobs at The Hospital for Sick Children
SickKids Careers: Join Our Team
SickKids Foundation is dedicated to the improvement of children's health.
Our mission is to inspire and support the philanthropic spirit in individuals and organizations. We invest our communities' contributions in outstanding paediatric care, research and education to help children at The Hospital for Sick Children, throughout Canada and around the world.
In our vision statement, we say people are paramount. As a result, retaining and recruiting the best people are keys to our success.
It makes me feel great to know that the organization that I am working for is truly making a difference to Toronto and the World.
- Paul, Student Team SickKids
For an opportunity to join an innovative organization that values accountability, teamwork and personal balance, please check this page for any job opportunities at The Foundation.
Individuals are also invited to forward their resumes, indicating area of interest, to:
525 University Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5G 2L3
We appreciate your interest in the Foundation, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
SickKids Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.