Hosting an event in support of SickKids is a great way to get you, your family, friends and colleagues involved in transforming children’s health. Together we will make a difference in the lives of children.
|Follow these three easy steps to set up your event:
*Once completed, a SickKids Foundation representative will contact you within five business days to discuss your event plans and answer any questions you may have.
- Decide on an event you would like to host.
- Download our Event Fundraising Tool Kit for information on how to successfully host an event.
- Fill out an Event Proposal Form.
SickKids Foundation can provide the following support once your event has been approved:
- event planning advice and expertise
- resources, including media advisory templates and pledge forms
- provide online fundraising tools and branded collateral (posters, stickers)
- support letter from SickKids Foundation that validates the authenticity of your event for one year
- if applicable, issue tax receipts according to Canada Revenue Agency Guidelines as found in our Event Fundraising Tool Kit
- include your event in our Calendar of Events
- if applicable, provide use of the SickKids Foundation name and “In Support of SickKids” logo
SickKids Foundation is unable to provide the following:
- funding or reimbursement for event expenses
- mail/email lists such as donor lists and hospital staff lists
- promotion or advertising of your event other than our Calendar of Events
- guaranteed attendance of staff or volunteers at your event
- application for gaming or liquor licenses
- assistance with ticket sales or corporate sponsorship
- supply prizes and auction items
- access to celebrities or other community or hospital VIPs
Have questions? Feel free to contact us.