More Ways to Give
Together we will make a difference in the lives of children.
- Download the 2009/2010 School Fundraising Planner
- Download the Kids Believe in SickKids Brochure
- Download the Kids Believe in SickKids Handbook
- Plan an event
- Fundraise online
- Become a Change Crusader
- Watch Kids Believe in SickKids Videos
Involve Your Kids
Kids Believe in SickKids. Help kids get back to being kids!
You know what it's like to wish for something - a puppy, a new bike or even good grades. At SickKids, most children's wishes are as simple as wanting to be healthy.
Kids Believe in SickKids encourages children to give back to their community and support SickKids. It is fun, easy and a great way to learn some valuable life skills and lessons like self-esteem, confidence and goal planning.
Without the help of our community partners - no matter what their age, we would not be able to provide the money necessary to remain one of the top children's hospitals in the world.
Every donation makes a difference, no matter how big or small and helps kids spend less time in the hospital and more time with their friends and family.
Download the Kids Believe in SickKids Fundraising Planner and learn about all the fun, exciting and easy ways you can support SickKids!
- Because SickKids cares for over 100,000 sick and injured children every year
- Because children are 25% of the population and 100% of the future
- Because improving children's health requires the support of each and every one of us
- Because the research being done at SickKids can prevent and treat childhood diseases
Kids Believe in SickKids
525 University Ave, 14th Floor
Toronto, ON M5G 2L3
How can you help SickKids?
This is the most important way you can help the hospital. Donations from the community are the backbone of every research discovery and help prevent and treat childhood diseases. Kids can support all kinds of cool research, like studying zebra fish to figure out what causes heart defects and brain malformations. Scientists can study a zebra fish and watch it grow because guess what, they are see-through!
The SickKids Priorities Fund
The SickKids Priorities Fund allows the Foundation the flexibility to provide the hospital with the things that they need most. At SickKids, things like beds and stretchers are getting old fast and are sometimes hard to repair. Just imagine being sick and not having the comfort of your own bed; now imagine that in the hospital.