Are we in your area?
SickKids provides each fundraiser with the following:
- ID badge with photo, full name and fundraiser ID #. (Trainees are given a “Professional Fundraiser Trainee” badge with no photo, full name or fundraiser ID #).
- SickKids branded lanyard
- SickKids branded iPad bag containing a tablet
- SickKids Patient Postcards (for monthly donations of $30 or more)
- SickKids Laminate with information about our fundraising
- SickKids Welcome Packages
- SickKids Bookmarks
- Weather permitting, SickKids branded winter jacket (optional), SickKids summer golf shirt (optional), toques and branded winter gloves.
If further verification is required, you may contact SickKids Foundation at 1-800-661-1083 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly donors help support SickKids. Business-to-Business fundraising has proven to be an effective fundraising channel and helps us to meet our core commitments to the Hospital.
Each week our map is updated with the towns/cities where canvassers are located. There may be locations not listed on the map due to last minute changes. Please check back tomorrow if you do not see your location on the map.
For safety reasons, we do not allow our canvassers to accept or carry cash donations. If you are interested in making a donation, please visit our online donation page to make a donation.
Health and safety are top priorities for both our canvassers and the public. SickKids Foundation has been closely monitoring the developments related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease) and will adjust our fundraising activities as needed. The risk to the public is still considered low and our fundraisers continue to follow Public Health Ontario recommendations:
- Wash hands often and well
- Exercise good hand hygiene (limit hand shaking, use sanitizing wipes or lotions to clean self and shared equipment, avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth)
- Use Lysol wipes to disinfect pitch cards and tablets
- Stay home if unwell