Be part of a team of committed volunteers who are passionate about making a difference
At SickKids Foundation, our volunteers are vital and our volunteer positions are meaningful and gratifying. Volunteers help us tackle a lot including assisting in a variety of special events, supporting us on administrative work and with short and longer term projects. Most of all though, our volunteers greatly contribute to making every kid a healthy kid.
Why Volunteer at SKF?
SickKids VS Lengendary
You might never see it, but this is why we fight.
SickKids Foundation Volunteer Opportunities:
Looking to get involved as a volunteer and make a meaningful contribution? Below you will find upcoming exciting volunteer opportunities.
- Scrubs In The City – Thursday, June 1, 2023
Alternatively, you could register to volunteer with us and opt in to be added to our mailing list. That way you stay on top of volunteer opportunities we are actively recruiting for.
Community Volunteer Opportunities:
SickKids Foundation is grateful for our generous community supporters. The volunteer opportunities posted below are volunteer opportunities organized by community groups, or “third party event organizers” seeking volunteers to support their independent fundraising initiatives on behalf of SickKids Foundation. These opportunities are not supervised or executed by the SickKids Foundation Volunteer Engagement Team.
- Canadian Food Truck Festivals – Coming summer 2023. Visit http://www.canadianfoodtruckfestivals.com/ to view the locations, dates, timing, and volunteer roles available!
- Watch this space for more!
How Do You Become a Volunteer with SickKids Foundation:
- Register/Opt In or Apply individually to an interested volunteer opportunity listed above
- SickKids Foundation's Volunteer Engagement team will contact you for a short phone screen where we get to know you more
- Finally, receive confirmation email from SickKids Foundation confirming your volunteer assignment.
What's in it for you?
- Contribute in ways that are meaningful to them
- Be valued for the diversity of skills, experiences and expertise they bring
- Be oriented, trained and mentored in their role
- Be provided with the resources and staff support required to be successful
SickKids Foundation volunteers also have important obligations to the organization. If you are volunteering with us in any of our events, kindly review below SickKids Foundation policies:
- COVID-19 Workplace Vaccination Policy
- SKF Internal Privacy Guidelines
- Respect in the Workplace Policy
- Diversity & Inclusion Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Social Media Policy
In case of any questions, please reach out to the SickKids Foundation Volunteer Engagement Team at email@example.com and we will be happy to answer them for you.